SkyRidge Development, LLC, is principally owned by Steve Fellows from San Diego and Tom Thomas, a long-time developer from Las Vegas.
SKYRIDGE MOUNTAIN COMMUNITY
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
SkyRidge is managed by Tyler Aldous with land planning and engineering by Jack Johnson Consulting.
SkyRidge, working with MIDA, coordinated the construction of the long-awaited Jordanelle Parkway which will connect the Mayflower Exit on US-40 to State Highway 248 at Brown’s Canyon, is now completed and open to the public. The North Portal to the Deer Valley Gondola is slated to open Summer 2021. The Gemini Subdivision underway and estimated to be completed Fall 2021. The Jordanelle Special Services District (JSSD) will provide water and sewer services. The Jordanelle Specially Planned Area (JSPA) Planning Commission, a division of Wasatch County, is the land planning authority.
SkyRidge is subject to Wasatch County Codes, the Jordanelle Basin Overlay Zone Codes (JBOZ), Jordanelle Specially Planned Area Codes (JSPA), the Jordanelle Recreation Area (JRA) Design Handbook, and all applicable restrictions and Governing Documents. The JSPA planning commission, a division of Wasatch County, is the land planning authority.
SkyRidge will be developed over multiple phases. Phase One consists of 132 homesites in the Orion, Ursa, and Constellation Subdivisions. The initial Phase Two subdivision, Gemini, is underway with 44 Lots and Phase Three will be offered Fall 2021.
Homesite Size 7,000 – 10,000 sf = Home Size Minimum 2,000 – Maximum 4,500 sf of Livable Space
Homesite Size 10,001 – 22,000 sf = Home Size Minimum 2,500 – Maximum 6,000 sf of Livable Space
Homesite Size Over 22,000 sf = Home Size Minimum 3,000 – Maximum 8,000 sf of Livable Space
Front Setback – Homes under 6,000 sf 10’ from front property line
Front Setback – Homes over 6,000 sf – Additional setback may be required
Front Setback – Corner Homesites – 10′ from front property lines on street facing sides
Side Setbacks – 10’ from side property lines
Rear Setback – 20’ from rear property line
In addition to vast open space, SkyRidge Development may construct and provide:
- Clubhouse featuring spacious indoor and outdoor gathering areas and a grocery café with bar. It will be an independent facility open to SkyRidge residents and the public, therefore, not part of the HOA.
- The Owner’s Clubhouse is a private area with lounge, infinity pool, cabanas, and fitness studio. This will be a HOA facility available to SkyRidge Owner’s.
- Golf Academy and training center comprised of a pro shop, practice facility, driving range, and putting greens. The three-hole short course with par-3, par-4, and par-5 holes will have multiple tee boxes and greens. It will be an independent facility open to SkyRidge residents and the public, therefore, not part of the HOA.
- Equestrian Center featuring an 34-stall barn, training facilities, indoor and outdoor arenas, pasture, washing and grooming areas, and dedicated equestrian trails. It will be an independent facility open to SkyRidge residents and the public, therefore, not part of the HOA.
- Community Park with playground, picnic tables, and pavilion. HOA owned and operated, open to SkyRidge owners and the public.
- SkyRidge has worked diligently with Mountain Trails Foundation to connect the SkyRidge community trails to the Park City trail network and is adding miles of pedestrian, hiking, biking, and equestrian trails. SkyRidge trails are HOA owned and operated, open to SkyRidge owners and the public.
SkyRidge Mountain Community governing documents may be accessed from the Community Document tab under the “About” heading.
The HOA budget for 2021 is $185 per month per lot.
Rentals are allowed for minimum 3-night stay.
Jordanelle Parkway will be maintained and managed by Wasatch County. All other roads are maintained by the HOA.
- Water and Sewer – Jordanelle Special Services District (JSSD)
- Sewer – Heber Valley Special Services District (HVSSD)
- School District – Wasatch County
- Electricity – Rocky Mountain Power
- Natural Gas – Dominion Energy
- High Speed Internet – Utopia Fiber, Comcast Xfinitiy, and All West Communications
- Property Taxes in Wasatch County – Are a percentage of the property value
- Primary Residence .55% of Market Value
- Secondary Homeowners 1.1% of Market Value
In addition to all Wasatch County Codes SkyRidge home designs are subject to the Jordanelle Recreation Area (JRA) East Side Design Handbook, SkyRidge Architectural Guidelines, and approval by the SkyRidge Architectural Review Committee (ARC) and the Wasatch County Design Review board. The JRA East Side Design Handbook and SkyRidge Architectural Guidelines may be found in Community Documents under the “About” heading.