To ensure the safety of our clients and employees SkyRidge will be complying with the following Summit County Health Order restrictions and limitations for Realtors.
- Realtors, clients, or other related real estate services are to travel in separate vehicles to any real estate related service or transaction.
- Real estate offices will be managed so that it can only be open to the agents/employees or clientele of an agent that are a part of that office. Office occupancy will be limited and managed so that no more than (ten) 10 individuals will be in the office at any one time. Any client meetings in offices and Sales Gallery’s meetings, shall be by appointment only.
- The Park City Board of Realtors will place this Summit County Public Health Order visibly on its website for the review and acknowledgment by its membership.
- Public Open Houses will continue to remain suspended during the Stabilization/Orange phase.
- Real estate transactions will be conducted electronically whenever possible. Private, in-person transactions will be limited to property showings or activities that cannot otherwise be accomplished electronically. When in-person meetings are necessary, such as showing a home, social distancing and CDC guidelines will be observed.
- Prior to meeting in-person with any potential client, agents/employees will ask clients prior to meeting if they have: (i) tested positive for COVID-19; (ii) had any in-person contact with a person who has tested positive for COVID-19; or (iii) had any symptoms of COVID-19. If any of these questions are answered in the affirmative, the agent/employee will not meet with the client. Washing hands can be frequently with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water aren’t available, an alcohol-based hand sanitizer can be used.
- When doing a walk-through of a property, agents/employees will avoid, to the degree practicable, touching items in the property such as doorknobs, light switches, bathrooms, kitchen appliances, etc. Said items which must be touched can be cleaned/sanitized following the meeting/walk-through.
- In working with clients agents/employees will take every precaution for safety by providing hand sanitizer, or soap and water for clients when meeting with them.
- The number of people in a residence being shown to a buyer will always be limited to potential buyer/buyer’s family and buyer’s agent.